Monday, June 30, 2014

Birchbox June 2014!


    My June "Away We Go" themed Birchbox wasn't a big hit with me. I've said it before & I will say it again, I want more makeup related products & more full size items!!! Although, I must say this is not the worst Birchbox I have ever received. Usually my box has three to four 'foil packet' type samples & one deluxe size lip product or a one ounce hair product, and almost ALWAYS some form of a tinted moisturizer / BB cream / sunscreen. Anyway, back to the box, I am not really excited about anything. I get so many eyeliners in subscription boxes, I literally have like ten or more unopened that I have accumulated from subs alone, so that was a disappointment. The same goes for the Coola product, I have received many Coola products from Birchbox, Ipsy, & other subs. The body cream & body wash smell good, but it doesn't excite me. The only thing that I am looking forward to trying is the Nyakio Skin Care sampler that includes a coffee face polish, coffee body scrub, & a face oil. Overall, I do feel that for $10 a month Birchbox is definitely worth it, my boxes almost always have a value of $20 or more, so you are getting your moneys worth. Especially when you add on the Birchbox Points system which is amazing! If you do your monthly reviews then that is $5 per month to spend in their shop!    






  • Perlier Body Cream (Estimated Value $4.25)
  • COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face (Estimated Value $3.60)
  • Antica Farmacista Bath & Body Wash (Estimated Value $2.50)
  • Cynthia Rowley Beauty Black Eyeliner (Estimated Value $12.00)
  • Nyakio Skin Care Sampler (Estimated Value $5.39)
TOTAL VALUE:  $27.74  or  $32.74 if you add the review points value to the total.

***You can sign up for Birchbox HERE***

What did you get in your box? Let me know in the comments below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment