Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ipsy June 2014 Glam Bag


    Ahh, another Glam Bag! I must say, I feel like since I signed up over a year ago, Ipsy had steadily started getting better! And than the last couple of months, it has steadily gotten worse & worse. I fell lucky to get one makeup item in my bag nowadays. But, in that aspect anyway this bag is a huge improvement!

   The bag itself is designed by well known fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff. Although this is actually just a print from one of her previously released collections. I can deal with that, at least it's cute right? As for the contents, I received five items. Three full-sized and two samples. Again, not bad considering we are usually lucky to get one or two full size items. To my surprise, three of the five were makeup related items! I know alot of people like the hair and skin care items, as for me, I am only in this for the makeup related items. So, to ensure that I receive items to my liking, I always do the reviews, I'm hoping that is making a difference, although if you saw my last few bags you wouldn't think so. Below are the items I receive along with their value (some are estimated values).



  • NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel------------Full Size- .27 oz $4.99

  • Be A Bombshell Mascara in Black-------------Full Size- .25 oz $15.00
  • Ofra Eyebrow Pencil in Universal--------------Full Size- .04 oz $13.00
  • Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray----Sample Size- 1.52 oz $3.25
  • Realtree perfume For Her---------------------Sample Size- 5 ml $1.25 

Bag Total       $37.49


About Ipsy {courtesy of ipsy.com}

Michelle Phan has inspired countless women around the world through her beauty video tutorials on YouTube. Every day, the question Michelle gets asked the most is: "What are the right products for me?" 

With infinite beauty product combinations in the marketplace, choosing the best items for your needs can be a challenge! That was why Michelle created ipsy. Michelle and her team of stylists have selected products they love, for you to try. 

Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month. 

So go ahead, take the beauty quiz, get your first Glam Bag, watch the videos, and create your own!

If you are would like to join IPSY, please use my referral link! It helps me get points as well as you to skip the wait list!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment