Monday, June 30, 2014

Sneak Peek: Birchbox July 2014



{PART 1}


{PART 2}



To learn more about Birchbox Plus & to upgrade your July box go HERE!!!
*Upgrade your July Birchbox by July 27th


    So, what do you think of Birchbox's exciting new offers?  I am really excited to have the option to pick one of my items (I was able to secure the Ruffian Nail Polish in Rosary) for my July box, and I hope that they will continue to do this. As for the upgrade, I didn't go for it this month, only because I didn't care for the charger or headphones, & I already have the Beauty Protect & Refresh (which I LOVE), but I can see this being a success as well.Overall, I am really pleased that Birchbox listened to their subscribers requests for sample selections & box upgrades, they are really stepping up their game!

    Were you able to pick a sample for your July box? If so, which one? If not which would you like to be surprised with? Were you tempted to upgrade your box this month? If so, what item did you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment