Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lip Product Addict TAG!

1. Favorite balm/treatment? Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, I just can't say enough good things about them! They have a huge selection, tinted to untinted, an spf 15, and they smell amazing! Not to mention they work wonders your lips! My favorite by far.

2. Best eye-catching red? MAC True Loves Kiss from the Maleficent collection, I just love it! It is the perfect RED - red. Just a red, plain and simple. The formula on the other hand is amazing! It is the amplified formula (my personal favorite), so it is bold, bright, and long lasting. Unfortunately, it is limited edition.

3. Best luxury & best drugstore? Luxury, YSL of course! The apply & feel so luxurious, there is a great variety, and they have good staying power. My favorite at the moment is the Rouge Volupté in #32 Corail Jalouse from the spring 2014 Flower Crush collection. For drugstore, Maybelline Color Sensational is my go to. They have a huge selection with a variety of finishes and colors. My favorites are their nudes, it was so hard to find a good nude at the drugstore until they launched The Buffs collection last year.

4. Best MAC lipstick? Mac Crème Cup, it might not be the best Mac lipstick, but it is my favorite. It is my everyday, goes with anything, most used MAC lippy.

5. The most disappointing? Tom Ford, don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad lipstick, it just wasn't an exceptional lipstick! I feel like it didn't warrant the high price tag being that it was, in my opinion, a somewhat standard lipstick (and so I returned it).

6. Liner - yes or no? I usually don't wear liner, but recently I have been trying to do so more often! I really find that it is a worth-while step in your beauty routine as it helps the color vibrancy and longevity! So, YES!

7. Best gloss? I have recently feel in love with the NYX Butter Glosses, but before that it was Buxom. So I go back and forth between the two. I love the Butter Glosses because they smell like a dessert that I want to eat (lol), they feel good on the lips, and they have a descent selection of colors with fair color payoff. Buxom because I love the tingle (some people may not), they have a variety of finishes, every color you could think of, and they last well on the lips.

8. Something extra! Lip Scrub!!! I love Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, and for a drugstore alternative, ELF Studio Lip Exfoliator. Lip scrub keep your lips smooth, prevents chapping, & preps the lips for a better lipstick application.


Products Mentioned  -

 

No comments:

Post a Comment