Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Best Of: My Makeup Collection Videos!

    We all love to watch them, so I have compiled a few (or more lol) of some more recent favs! I like watching them for many different reasons, they can give you ideas on storage, organization, & space utilization. But most of all, I just like to take a peek into someone else life... through their makeup. I know it sounds strange, but it can give you a rather different perspective. Also, I just love some makeup eye-candy! Seriously, I could just drool over some of these videos, either for their massive collection, their luxury "glory drawer", or just the insanely cute space that they have decorated & dubbed their "Makeup Room" (who doesn't want a room just for makeup?!)! So here they are in no particular order...

Tarababyz

Tarababyz

Lauren Curtis

Carli Bybel

Nicole Guerriero

Shaaanxo

Casey Holmes

gossmakeupartist

RAEview

emilynoel83

Amanda Ensing

Flowerbomb31

Flowerbomb31




No comments:

Post a Comment