Saturday, July 19, 2014

REVIEW / SWATCHES: DIOR - Diorskin Nude Tan Matte Sun Powder in Amber





 
   Diorskin Nude Tan Matte Sun Powder in Amber

   "A face powder for a subtle, healthy-looking glow, Diorskin Nude Tan Matte powder enhances the skin's natural color without iridescence for a perfectly matte, healthy glow. It blends perfectly with the skin, leaving only a subtle, velvety veil for a sunkissed bare skin effect. It is available in two tones, rosy or golden, and comes with a mini kabuki brush for on-the-go application."








    I really wanted to love this bronzer, & I probably would have, if in a more natural shade. This particular shade, Amber, is sooo orange! I think this is honestly the orange-est bronzer I have ever came across. I think it could work well for some, but most will find it much too orange. Aside from the shade, it was an all around awesome product. The texture is so smooth & luxurious , a real pleasure to apply! It blended like a dream & lasted for an average amount of time.  
  

$52.00 Available online HERE!


What is your favorite Diorskin powder? Let me know in the comments below so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment