Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Review / Swatches: L'Oreal Collection Privee The Perfect Nudes by Color Riche

  
   Discover which L'Oreal ambassador resembles you the most and customize your ideal nude. Celebrate your feminine side with Collection Privee The Perfect Nudes by Color Riche.




{Left- Julianne's Nude, Right- Doutzen's Nude}


{Top- Doutzen's Nude, Bottom- Julianne's Nude}


{Top- Doutzen's Nude, Bottom- Julianne's Nude}


{Top- Julianne's Nude, Bottom- Doutzen's Nude}




 Doutzen Nude: This barely pink nuance combines freshness and femininity with a sprinkling of softness. For blondes with fair complexion.


 Julianne Nude: A delicate and elegant barely peach shade that enhances the radiance of pale pink based skin tones. For very fair and rose complexions.

 Available online at HERE at ULTA & in store at your local drugstores.

    I was so excited about this collection, but so far, I must say I am Unimpressed! The color was sheer at best & lasted under two hours without drinking, eating, ect. If you are going to be eating, drinking, etc, then you will have to reapply after doing so. Doutzen's Nude, on my lips, just added a gloss with a miniscule amount of shimmer. Julianne's Nude had a tad more color to it, but once again on my lips, not enough to show up & ended up being just a glossy.

   I do think that some might like these, because they are glossy & not opaque, they are more wearable, once again for some. Maybe if you take a more minimal approach, or going for that "No Make Up Make Up Look", or you just want something to throw on anywhere-anytime. But for me personally, I prefer a ton of color pay off & if I want my lips glossy I will add a gloss! LOL! So these were pretty disappointing, but I will try the others & see how they fare, so keep an eye out for their reviews!

Have you picked up anything from this collection? If so what did you think? Let me know in the comments below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment