Monday, July 7, 2014

Glossybox June 2014!!!!


    I didn't keep up with the sneak peeks for this box (which is so unlike me lol), so I had no clue what would be featured, it was a total surprise! I will go ahead and say that this, for me, is not the most exciting box I've received from Glossybox, but it's definitely not the worst! I also must add that it was on time & everything was included and intact (I've had more than a few problem like these with GB, but their customer service is amazing!)!

   Like I said, nothing really exciting, but all useful & relative. Sumita is a good brand, & it was a FULL size items, so that's a plus. Everything else is just kinda like blah, everyday things that aren't the most exciting, but useful none the less. So, thats really all of my thoughts on this, BUT, usually when you get an OK box like this, you can expect the next box to be a hit. The next box, the July box, already has some sneak peeks out, one of which is the original GlamGlow mask (which is AWESOME, & so hot right now!), and the other is Skin Inc Custom-Blended Brightening Serum which sound interesting.





Bonus C. Wonder gift card valued anywhere between $5 and $500


 Rusk Texture Dry Finishing Spray – 1.5 oz Value $4


Sumita Beauty Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil – FULL SIZE! Value $18


Ayres Patagonia Body Butter – 1 oz Value $4


Camille Beckman Platinume Gold Imperial Repair Hand Therapy – 1.35 oz Value $10



Strange Beautiful ColorBloc Duo - Value $18 




Total Estimated Value - $54.00


   What did you think of your June Glossybox? Are you excited about July's sneak peeks? Let me know in the comments below!!! 

   Also, I was thinking of doing a subscription box GIVEAWAY! But instead of giving away an actual subscription, I would be giving away a box FULL ( like 20 items) of products that I have recently received in subscription boxes! Obviously they would all be unopened, unused, & totally NEW!!! What do you guys think of that? Do you like that idea or no? Let me know in the comments if you would like to win a giveaway like that! 




No comments:

Post a Comment