Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sneak Peek: BIRCHBOX August 2014


*Sign up for Birchbox HERE & start receiving your own box!*

   I am sooo excited that they are letting subscribers pick samples again this month! I think thats so awesome of them & it could really change the beauty subscription world, for the better {IMO}, if others were to follow suite. 

   Are you as excited about this box as I am? What product will you be picking? I am going for the ModelCo bronzer, because ModelCo is a good brand & I am bronzer obsessed. The Laura Gellar Cool Lids would be good choice though, I own the rose gold shade & it is a good long wearing product great for summer (although I wish it would have been a more summery warm toned shade). Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment