Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Favorite YouTubers!!! / The Best of the YouTube Beauty Gurus 2014

    I am OBSESSED with YouTube. I watch it almost everyday, just whenever I'm bored, looking up a product review, but mostly to see what my favorite YouTubers Beauty Gurus are up to! I have so may favs because I love the all for different reasons, I will watch one for one thing and another for another, and even if they make a video about the same thing you can take away totally different things from each. Some I watch because they are knowledgeable professionals, some for their well rounded reviews, some for personality, beautiful makeup tutorials, similar taste & interests, new trends, or just to get new ideas & recommendations. I thought it might help to compile a list of my absolute favorites for anyone looking to explore the YT beauty community!  

    Monica Blunder, Charlotte Tilbury, & Lisa Eldrige are professional celebrity makeup artist with amazing talent and lots of tips & tricks to share. Alexys from MadeYewLook is a superb transformative bodypaint artist with her own brush line, & Wayne from gossmakeupartist is a very informative professional MUA with a his own brush line as well. Marlena from Makeup Geek has awesome tutorials and is always showing new trends and hot new products, plus she has her own makeup line of top quality products (comparable to MAC) at drugstore prices called Makeup Geek (a favorite among many YT beauty gurus). Jaclyn Hill, emilynoel83, MakeupByTiffanyD, Carli Bybel, Nicole Guerriero, Michelle Phan, & Dulce Candy are some of the more well known Gurus, beautiful & talented but still just regular girls, I think that is what people really like about them, the fact that they are relateable and down to earth. SMLx0, Casey Holmes, Amanda Ensing, & Desi Perkins are young, fun to watch, & always on trend! Shaaanxo, Lauren Curtis, & Fleur DeForce are foreign beauty gurus (foreign for me at least, I'm from the US) & have the coolest accents & it's interesting to see what the beauty trends are in other countries. Allura Beauty & Tarababyz have some of the best hauls & review literally all the new products that come out! Gigi Gorgeous, Flowerbomb31, NikkieTutorials, & eleventhgorgeous are fun and a bit of fresh air as far as YouTube beauty gurus go.
 
Here is a list with links (in no particular order)
 
    Was your favorites on the list? If not, please let me know about them below in the comments so I can check them out for myself!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment