Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fab Finds: Glam Glow at T. J. Maxx!

GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment

    
   "GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment is a reverse action undereye and orbital eye treatment. Non-Dry Tapwipe Bioactive Mud consists of powerful actives that help minimize puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines while brightening and hydrating the eyes. Natural high bioactivity materials and bentonites absorb toxins delivering high nutrients and minerals essential for ultrabright, amazing eyes. Simply tap-on to deliver the range of advanced active ingredients into the skin then wipe-off, leaving a micro layer of actives for extended results. This product is designed for results in as little as three minutes, for men and women, and for all ages and skin types."






   I have found some pretty sweet beauty deals at T.J. Maxx, but this tops them all! GlamGlow, one of the hottest new brands on the market at T.J. Maxx for just under half off retail price. It litereally made my day / week LOL! I have tried this actual product before, I received samples with a few purchases, & I really enjoyed it! I can honestly say that I saw results after just one use, although minor, there were good results none the less. I must add, that I am only 23 & I don't have a lot of under-eye problems other that the occasional dark circles, puffiness, & the ever growing "fine" lines. This product is an absolute pleasure to use! I love the sensation so much so, that the results are almost an afterthought! The feeling is very calming & cooling & just all around pleasurable. I find that I can get away with using one pod for both eyes instead of the two pods on each sheet (which is recommended). All in all, I love this product & will repurchase for sure! GlamGlow has yet to release a product that I didn't like. I love masks & with their range of products I don't see me ever left wanting more from them. If you like facial masks, are looking for quick results, or are just wanting to find something new to add to your beauty routine than I would definitely recommend this product, their whole line of products actually! You won't be disappointed!    

**The GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment can be found at your local Sephora or online HERE!**


Have you tried this or any of the other GlamGlow products? What were your thoughts? Have you had any "Fab Finds" recently? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment