Tuesday, July 22, 2014

REVIEW / SWATCHES : L'Oreal - Infallible Silkissime Eyeliners {full collection}






{Black, Charcoal, Plum, Green Ivy, Cobalt Blue, Pure Purple, Teal, Gold, Highlighter, & Silver}




   I LOVE these eyeliners! They are so creamy, smooth, smudge-able, long-wearing, pigmented, & just fun! These come in an array of colors & a few different finishes. They can be used in the waterline, bottom & upper lashline,or even as a shadow base. These are pretty intensly pigmented, so you really don't need to build up for intensity, but it can be smudged out to tone down a little. They can also be blended with the other shades, other liners, or even shadows. That is what is so amazing about these, they are so versatile! But what really tops the cake for these are their drugstore price point. FINALLY a good quality eyeliner for us "Beaurtys on a Budget"! I can honestly say that these are the best liners from the drugstore, better than some high-end liners that I have used even. They only shade I feel is missing in this line is a nice matte brown, I love brown for a nice natural but defined everyday look. My favorite shade thus far is Highlighter {the pink), I like ti use it in the inner corners to highlight & brighten, in the waterline instead of a nude or white to brighten, & as a base on the eye to make colors brighter &  pop!


***L'Oreal - Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner is available online HERE!***


Have you fallen in love with the Silkissime Eyeliners yet? What are your favorites? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment